A few older ID’s here. Pay attention to the liner notes 🙂
Here’s the menu of eleven new ID’s:
- Appleton-Green Bay-Oshkosh – From my January, 1999 blizzard trip, a WROE ID (There’s nothing else to do in a northeast Wisconsin blizzard besides record ID’s. Trust me on this.)
- Fort Wayne – Two WJFX ID’s – one in December, 1998 – the end of “107.9 Jamz” and one in January, 1999, shortly after owner Russ Oasis changed the format away from Urban music to more of an Hip-Hop/R&B sound (with a distinctly CHR DJ presentation) and renamed the station “Hot 107.9”.
- Houston – An old 1992 ID from KRBE-AM/FM – The AM is now Salem-owned KNTH.
- Indianapolis – Two ID’s here. First, a 1997 ID, before Radio One purchased WHHH in March, 2000. Second, a brand new WNTR ID I recorded last month. The former WTPI is now “Indy’s Track“.
- Madison – I first stopped in Madison on the same 1999 trip to Green Bay (above) – before the blizzard – and recorded this WZEE ID.
- Minneapolis-St Paul – From my July, 1998 trip, a KBEM-FM ID.
- Scranton-Wilkes Barre – From my August, 1999 trip, a WICK/WYCK jingle ID.
- Syracuse, NY – An ID from the first day of WJPZ as “The Pulse.”
- Washington, DC – A 1997 WMAL jingle ID.
Enjoy the new sounds!