This is an extra! For something a little different, I present a legal ID clip from another part of the world, Seoul, South Korea as a featured sound. The station is TBS or the Traffic Broadcast Station, the call letters are HLST, and the frequency is 95.1 MHz. They broadcast, music, news, and features regarding driving in Korea as well as traffic reports throughout the day. The schedule includes daily programs for foreigners. The Seoul Metropolitan Police operates the station.
The clip is here.
You will hear the following on the clip: (Translated into English)
– Announcement by woman – “Clear sound, open world, 95.1 MHz, this is the traffic broadcast system. HLST.”
– Jingle – “Proper information, clear broadcast TBS Traffic Broadcast.”
– Announcement by woman – “It will be 10 o’clock.”
– Time Pips – Three short and one long
– Music and then announcement by man – “TBS Annual campaign”