Yes, we know, there’s been no update in a few days. I was busy doing my taxes, Scott was in Lost Wages at NAB, Brian was tearing his hair out at his job, and Lou…well, what can you say about Lou. He’s just a great guy.
(Disclaimer: I really don’t know Lou that well. I don’t know what he does either, and I’m not about to speculate…)
Anyway, here’s this week’s short update from me but I’ll have more very soon.
- Cincinnati – Not WKRP, but an ID I taped from WRRM.
- Fort Wayne – Some hometown goodness from WYLT – “The Center of the Hit Music Universe” (betcha didn’t know that about Fort Wayne!)
- Indianapolis – Two ID’s I taped in March – WQME in nearby Anderson and WYXB.
- Minneapolis – A 1998 ID I taped from KQQL.
- Quad Cities – A 1996 ID I taped from WAAG.
- Rochester (West) – A 1998 ID I taped from KQPR.