As some of you know, I live in the great state of Indiana, which has always been the punchline of many jokes, since most of our citizens never changed our clocks in April or October when everyone else did. As most of you know, this practice recently ended and I was forced to “Spring Forward” with the rest of the nation last Saturday night. While this wasn’t as painful for me as it was for others (…that reminds me, my parents never did call to ask my helping in resetting their VCR. I’m on my way over there shortly. I bet it’s blinking “12:00” when I arrive…)
What does the time here have to do with Legal ID’s? Nothing. I just needed a warmup. Here’s tonight’s ten ID update. As always, you’re paying for the seat, but you’ll only need the edge.
- Cedar Rapids – The first time I visited Cedar Rapids was for Thanksgiving in 1997 and I recorded this WMT-FM ID.
- Cincinnati – Here’s a neat 1996 WEBN ID I recorded.
- Fort Wayne – Two ID’s here: WLDE is our Oldies station and here’s an older (ahem) 1996 ID from them. However, the second ID is a laugh – the DJ on this WEJE aircheck actually voices the ID with a little “reminder” as you’ll hear.
- Indianapolis – Three ID’s from trips I made there this year: Jack-WJJK, Country WLHK, and Alternative WRZX.
- Los Angeles – This is KROQ (from 1996).
- Rochester, NY – A Keith Eubanks ID from WPXY-FM
- Washington, DC – A 1996 ID from around the time Z-104 (WXTR/WXVR) signed on.
Enjoy the new sounds!