No witty banter today, so I’ll just give you the scoop on what’s new today:
- Appleton-Green Bay-Oshkosh – One WNAM ID from my aforementioned blizzardy 1999 visit to northeast Wisconsin.
- Bemidji, MN (A Brand NEW Toppy Market) – The debut ID here is from 1996 – KKBJ-FM.
- Champaign-Urbana – A WPCD ID that I recorded while overnighting in Danville, July, 2001.
- Cincinnati – A WNKU ID from my first radio-related visit there in December, 1998.
- Honolulu – A 1987 KQMQ-FM ID.
- Indianapolis – Two ID updates here – A WISG ID from my January, 2005 visit, and a new WXNT which I recorded in January this year.
- Los Angeles – Check the 1967 ID from KFWB – Recognize that voice?
Have fun listening!